Question and Answers
What is this site about?
TwitCane.com provides free twitter backgrounds, twitter tutorials, twitter icons and some resources for twitter.
How do I install your backgrounds to my twitter page?
There are two ways of installing twitter backgrounds. You may either use the auto-login too by TWITTER API for automatic install or
you can do it manually by.
- Enter your twitter information, your username and your password.
- Press "make this my background" button and you're done!
- Once you find the background you want, click on "download background" and save it into your computer
- Login onto your twitter account
- Go to settings (located at the top right of the page)
- Click on "Design" , and click "change background image" then browse the background you downloaded from us
- Change your page colours by clicking "Change Colours".
- Press save changes then you're done!
Is your auto-login tool safe?
We respect our visitors privacy. We will never store any personal information in data that can be used to identify your private information such as your name, address & account numbers. However, if you are not comfortable using the auto-login tool, we provide an option for you to download backgrounds and install them manually.